HOW TO FIND WHAT YOU WANT
Our website is designed to help you easily find any of the tens of thousands of featured products. Find any Stretched Canvas or Stretcher Bar Frame Kit you want:
FIND STRETCHED CANVAS
THREE WAYS TO FIND THE EXACT CANVAS YOU WANT
Watch this video and learn the quickest ways to locate your products!
1) FILTER METHOD
- Click on STRETCHED CANVAS on the navigation bar
- Click ALL STRETCHED CANVAS
- Scroll down a little, and expand all of the filter options beginning from the bottom (width and length) and work your way up
- Every selection you make reduces the filter possibilities, which is helpful to refine the choices and help you what you want
- You can browse the filter options and click on the ones that apply to you. You can start anywhere you want, Width and Length or Surface Texture, or depth, or canvas style, etc.
- This process will deliver a short list of products or the exact product you are searching trying to find.
2) PRODUCT PAGE METHOD
- Once you have found a single product that is the right surface or the right depth and size, there are additional options to browse around and find something similar
- Scroll down on a product page, and you will see a header that says EXPLORE OTHER SIZES... This is a list of other sizes in the exact same aspect ratio as the size you selected. So if you like that size, you might want to consider other sizes in the exact same proportion
- Scroll down a little further, and you will see EXPLORE RELATED PRODUCTS... There are usually several options for Acrylic primed cotton canvas or oil primed linen. Every one of these options are designed to present an alternative surface or depth in the exact same size you already selected. So you can browse around and make sure you considered all the options closely related to what you already selected.
3) EXPERT SEARCH METHOD
We consider an expert to be someone who is already familiar with our products and just wants to find what they want and be done with it. Once you know the canvas surfaces, you too can become an expert. Enter the SKU# into the magnifying glass. How to construct a SKU# = PREFIX-SIZE (no x). The PREFIX = PRODUCT CODE & SURFACE CODE
For example, VQ-1620 is the code for a Vincent Pro 16x20 Poitiers Oil Primed Portrait Smooth. "V" is for Vincent Pro, "Q" is for Poitiers Portrait Smooth Oil Primed Linen, and the size has no "X", it's just a series of numbers that is the size.
Below is the PREFIX TABLE. Not all surfaces are available for every depth. The rightmost column explains why we chose that letter to represent the surface name. It helps to remember the prefix if you know the reason we chose that code. We tried to use mostly single letter prefices where we could. If you learn these codes, you can quickly find you want.